Best Manual Coffee Grinder Review – Intro ➨ :
This Is A *Highly-Rated* Zassenhaus Manual Coffee Grinder 156BU (Made In Germany) That Offers High Quality Grinding Mechanism Capable Of Handling A Variety Of Grind From Coarse To Expresso. It Is Proudly Made By Leading Manufacturer of Manual Coffee Mills since 1867. It Features Chrome Top Section With Finely Finished Beech Wood Zassenhaus Plate With “Zassenhaus” Imprinted.
How Much :
Zassenhaus Manual Coffee Grinder 156BU – Key Features/Specifications :
- Closed top hopper that opens to add the roasted coffee beans
- The nut located on the shaft is adjustable for added convenience
- Top quality finished hardwood tough material for longevity
- Grind selection from coarse to fine
- Chrome top plate for extra durability
- Hardened grinding mechanism
- By leading manufacturer of Manual Coffee Mills since 1867
- And other features
Best Manual Coffee Grinder Review – PROS :
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Beautiful and sturdy looking
- Works great
Best Manual Coffee Grinder Review – CONS :
- Designed for grinding roasted coffee beans only
Zassenhaus Manual Coffee Grinder 156BU – Customer Reviews & Ratings :
At the time of this writing, this Zassenhaus Manual Coffee Grinder 156BU received a 4.5-stars rating where several are impressed with this manual coffee grinder for its beauty and durability. They are especially pleased that this manual coffee grinder can act as a great handy grinder when their electric grinders failed on them.
Zassenhaus Manual Coffee Grinder 156BU Review – Conclusion :
The highly-rated Zassenhaus Manual Coffee Grinder 156BU is well-built to last for many years. It is a very easy to use manual wooden coffee grinder where it is especially great for people who enjoy engaging personally with the grinding process. It is modern, portable and also a great standby grinder for coffee lovers in case of power failure that their electric grinders do not function or when their electric grinders fail on them.